Anderson Glass Co., Inc. was established in 1939 as Marshall-Anderson Auto Parts, becoming Anderson Auto Parts in 1945. The original owner, Richard “Dick” Anderson, along with his wife, Mae, ran the business until it was purchased in 1984 by the General Manager, Tom Stanley. In 2006, Tom sold the business to his sons, Derek and Christopher Stanley, who are second generation “glass men.”
The business flourished during the post WWII years when almost all auto parts were in short supply and strong demand. The business then started to shift from auto parts to the glass business, providing flat glass for automobiles and then moving into all types of glass. In the 1960s , the company began to provide glass for residential, commercial and industrial buildings, as well as the expertise to install it. Since the 1970s, Anderson Glass Co., Inc. has grown to provide all types of glass products – auto glass, residential windows and doors, commercial contract glazing, shower doors, mirrors, many types of specialty glass as well as all basic glass needs.
Anderson Glass Co., Inc. continues to provide the highest quality products and service for the best value to its service area of northern Minnesota.